- August 21, 2018
- Posted by: Pretty Dwelling
- Category: Recipes
Today I am going to share a super healthy kid-friendly recipe. By the way, not just kids even adults would love to munch on them. Today we are going to learn how to make Ragi cake pops. They make a perfect party snack too.
Ragi is super healthy and rich in iron and calcium.
Ingredients: For the cake
Baking powder- 1 1/2tsp
Vanilla extract-1/2 tsp
Flour – 1oog
For the frosting:
Procedure: 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease your baking pan with butter.
2. Take a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla essence. Mix till combined.
4. Take another large bowl, whisk flour, kosher salt, and baking soda.
5. Add milk and beat until its combined. Pour the mixture in the baking pan for 25 minutes, once the cake is ready, let it cool.
6. For frosting, in a large bowl add butter and whisk it until fluffy. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, heavy cream, and salt. Mix until combined.
7. Crumble cooled cake, into the frosting, mix well and make tiny balls out of the mixture. Place on a tray and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
8. After 45 minutes insert sticks in them. Dip them in heavy cream and decorate them with sprinkles. Your ragi cake pops are ready.