- December 7, 2018
- Posted by: Pretty Dwelling
- Category: Recipes
Hey Fam! Hope you guys doing well. It’s December and Christmas vibes are all around. Today we are sharing a unique Christmas cookie recipe you guys can make and relish them along with friends and family.
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup butter
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
Procedure: 1.Pre heat oven to 190-degree centigrade.
2. Meanwhile, take a large bowl, add all-purpose flour, powdered sugar, butter, eggs, cinnamon powder, salt and baking powder. Make dough out of it.
3. Now make tiny balls out of the dough and roll them and cut them into desired shapes.
4. Place them two inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake them for 8 to 10 minutes.
6. You can decorate them with whipping cream or fondant if you wish to.
Yipieee! Yummy cookies are ready. They are amazing to binge on and you can gift them to your loved ones this Christmas.